Soursop Juice is a delicious, creamy and healthy juice in the Caribbean. This drink is rich in nutrients like carbohydrates, fiber, vitamin B1 and B2, vitamin C and potassium. Soursop is also effective in destroying cancerous cells in the body.
* 1 ripe medium sour sop
* 1.5 cups sweeten condense milk
* Crushed ice
1. Peel and remove seeds from the sour sop.
2. Add water, milk and the sour sop in blender and blend. Do not use the evaporated Milk.
3. Add the nutmeg, vanilla and sugar and sweeten to your taste.
4. Add crushed ice to a glass and pour. Or you can add the ice and blend again till smooth. Best when served chilled.
1. Peel and remove skin from the sour sop.
2. Place the sour sop in a large mixing bowl and add water. Using your hand, squeeze the fruit in the water
until all the juice from the fruit is removed.
3. Strain the mixture into a mixing jug and add the milk and mix. Do not use the evaporated Milk.
4. Add the nutmeg, vanilla and sugar and sweeten to your taste.
4. Add crushed ice to a glass and pour. Best when served chilled.